Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/27 03:20:24 UTC

Mixed case on incubator status page and in subversion

It looks like there were some inconsistencies in the case of the urls on
the incubator status page [2]. The webpage link is "
NiFi.incubator.apache.org" versus what I was expecting, "
nifi.incubator.apache.org". Also, the source code link on the page is "
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/NiFi/", which doesn't match the
directory created today [1], so the link isn't working at the moment.

Is it reasonable that the convention that in urls, package names, and other
'codey' type places that the all lower case 'nifi' should be used?

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/nifi/
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/nifi.html

Tony

Re: Mixed case on incubator status page and in subversion

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
tkurc says: "Is it reasonable that the convention that in urls, package
names, and other
'codey' type places that the all lower case 'nifi' should be used?"

-- Absolutely.  +1

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
This time I seem to have succeeded.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.