Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/09/18 08:10:22 UTC

[VOTE] Turn on the commit bit for all Apache commiters

Hi all,

as we have discussed earlier, I would like to ask Infra to turn on the commit bit for all Apache committers.

Also I would like to send out on the Apache (internal) channels a message, that any Apache committer can now provide presentation content.

Chris

Re: [VOTE] Turn on the commit bit for all Apache commiters

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

Posted by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Yes!

+1

Craig

> On Sep 18, 2020, at 1:10 AM, Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> as we have discussed earlier, I would like to ask Infra to turn on the commit bit for all Apache committers.
>
> Also I would like to send out on the Apache (internal) channels a message, that any Apache committer can now provide presentation content.
>

> Chris

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Turn on the commit bit for all Apache commiters

Posted by gautam gupta <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1

thanks,
Gautam

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Turn on the commit bit for all Apache commiters