Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Troy Mac Neil <tm...@trakonic.com> on 2000/04/13 16:16:35 UTC

Interceptor Init?

Just a quick question. I've created an initialization servlet to load db parameters etc. for my application and associate them with the servlet context. I'm also using a custom Security Interceptor that uses usernames/passwords from my (parameters hardcoded for now) database.

Now for the question : Is it possible to initialize my Security Interceptor using information from my initialization servlet?

If so, how? If I place a <load-on-startup> tag in my applications web.xml with a value of -2147483646 will it load before the Interceptor? Or are there better ways to do this sort of thing?

Thanks for any help/suggestions you can give me.

Troy

Troy MacNeil
Software Designer
Packetware