Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Vsevolod Sandomirskiy <sa...@ncbi.nlm.nih.gov> on 2000/11/03 00:15:56 UTC

Xalan-J 1 bug (fixed files)

Dear Xalan developers,

(Sorry, this is the second message with slightly improved files)

Thank you very much for this terrific product.

I've got a problem when I use unparsed-entity-uri() with
xalan-j_1_2.
The file entities.xml (included in test.xml as parsed entity)
contains many unparsed entities. If 3 of them are commented out, it
works,
otherwise unparsed-entity-uri() returns 'amp' string instead of
'ch2e11.gif':

---

Transforming...
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

      source: amp

   transform took 108 milliseconds
XSLProcessor: done

---

Result of unparsed-entity-uri() changes if declaration of element
fig goes right after DOCTYPE.

If I use xalan_1_2_D01, I get

XSLT Error (org.xml.sax.SAXException): null

I've used both java 1.1.8 and 1.3beta.

Command line:
java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in test.xml -xsl ex.xsl

Vsevolod Sandomirskiy
System Analyst
National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)