Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/08 03:25:02 UTC

Dear maven gurus

Can somebody shed some light on how I can run a build without building
examples? No bash please, I am on windows.

--

Karan Singh Malhi
twitter.com/KaranSinghMalhi

Re: Dear maven gurus

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
maven 3 introduced -pl and the very handy -am and -amd

- Stephen

---
screen

Re: Dear maven gurus

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: Dear maven gurus

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
+1 to add a maven profile for examples.

Re: Dear maven gurus

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I'm not sure what you do want to build..... maybe something like

mvn clean install -pl  assembly/openejb-tomcat/openejb-tomcat-bundle -am

would work.... that would build the listed project and everything needed for it.

The profile sounds like a better bet to me.

thanks
david jencks

Re: Dear maven gurus

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

Re: Dear maven gurus

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Maybe we should create a maven example profile. Well just comment it in the
parent pom.

- Romain