Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Vjacheslav V. Borisov" <sl...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/17 12:44:19 UTC

swagger2feature do not see javadocs ?

Hi!

Playing with
https://github.com/apache/cxf/tree/master/distribution/src/main/release/samples/jax_rs/spring_boot

Added Javadoc  to method sayHello

    /**
     * sayHello doc
     * @param a the a param
     * @return
     */
    public String sayHello(String a) {
        return "Hello2 " + a + ", Welcome to CXF RS Spring Boot World!!!";
    }

And do not see this documentation  in swagger.json / api-docs

Is javadoc parsing  not implemented in swagger.json generation, or i am
missing some switch?

Re: swagger2feature do not see javadocs ?

Posted by "Vjacheslav V. Borisov" <sl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, the improvement fix just just made it into 3.1.10,

http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/commit/10fd399c

as far as the DefaultSwaggerSerializers is concerned, a
'javadocProvider' property referring to
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.model.doc.JavaDocProvider bean has to be used

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Re: swagger2feature do not see javadocs ?

Posted by "Vjacheslav V. Borisov" <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for preparing it,

Posted by "Vjacheslav V. Borisov" <sl...@gmail.com>.
This is example project

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Re: swagger2feature do not see javadocs ?

Posted by "Vjacheslav V. Borisov" <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by "Vjacheslav V. Borisov" <sl...@gmail.com>.