Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ravi Makwana <ra...@hotelhub.com> on 2020/11/02 10:16:57 UTC

Ignite Client Node Not Responding - Hung

Hi,

We are using Apache Ignite 2.7.0 binary and servers are using Linux OS &
app servers are using Windows OS.We are using Apache Ignite .Net APIs.

Recently we have noticed that our application is not responding and all the
calls  failed.

App server has 32 GB RAM & We are specifying JVM Heap = 8 GB

I am sharing a client log and could you please suggest why the client node
is not responding & what is the possible cause and how to resolve this
issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Re: Ignite Client Node Not Responding - Hung

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

What I have noticed in your logs is a huge number of network errors:
        Suppressed: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed
to connect to address [addr=
vrnv02ax04705.INT.CARLSONWAGONLIT.COM/10.212.120.67:51605, err=Failed to
read remote n
ode recovery handshake (connection closed).]^M
               at
org.apache.ignite.spi.communication.tcp.TcpCommunicationSpi.createTcpClient(TcpCommunicationSpi.java:3462)
^M
               ... 14 more^M
       Caused by: class
org.apache.ignite.spi.communication.tcp.TcpCommunicationSpi$HandshakeException:
Failed to read remote node recovery handshake (connection closed).^M
               at
org.apache.ignite.spi.communication.tcp.TcpCommunicationSpi.safeTcpHandshake(TcpCommunicationSpi.java:3803)
^M
               at
org.apache.ignite.spi.communication.tcp.TcpCommunicationSpi.createTcpClient(TcpCommunicationSpi.java:3313)
^M
               ... 14 more^M
[...]

Have you tried making sure that the nodes are in fact connectable by
Communication?

Ilya Kasnacheev