Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/22 18:47:11 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE][JCS] release [jcs] 2.0-beta-1 (take 4)

So with 3 +1s bindings and 2 +1s non-bindings and no other vote this
vote passes.

I'll publish the artifacts and ask some help for the website since I
never did it yet.

Thank you all for the votes and your patience!

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com