Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrey Razumovsky <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/29 10:08:06 UTC

Re: [CONF] Apache Cayenne Documentation > Modeling Embeddables

Just started to play with embeddables. I mapped one as shown in this guide,
but then at class generation classes with embeddables are not checked by
default and I see warning  "attribute.name" contains invalid character: .
near them
What is that? As far as I can tell, if checked manually, classes get
generated correctly

Re: [CONF] Apache Cayenne Documentation > Modeling Embeddables

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
They are POJOs. There's no common superclass or interface required as
all communication with framework happens via the owning object.

Andrus

Posted by Andrey Razumovsky <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Andrey