Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2021/10/28 19:56:17 UTC

SQLLine

Drill developers,

The SQLLine community is having a conversation about project
governance, with options including moving to ASF or an ASF-like PMC
model. SQLLine has many users but very few active developers. If you
are a SQLLine user, then you are part of the community, and we would
like to hear from you. I encourage you to join the sqlline-dev list
[1] and chime in.

Julian

[1] https://groups.google.com/g/sqlline-dev

Re: SQLLine

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
 Thank you, Julian. I joined the sqlline-dev.

Re: SQLLine

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Luoc,

Re: SQLLine

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.

Re: SQLLine

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Thanks, James. Good to hear people are finding SQLLine useful. (I
approved your membership of sqlline-dev, so you should be able to post
there now.)

Re: SQLLine

Posted by James Turton <dz...@apache.org>.