Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Katie Qiu <Ka...@polluniverse.com> on 2020/07/14 07:11:37 UTC

Content on Ecommerce page are all listed on the left of the page

Hi,

I was just able to put the ofbiz project on Production site for the first
time. When running the Ecommerce index page,  I see all the content are
listed on the left of the page.  When I run the same page on my localhost,
it lists on the whole page correctly.

You could see what I described by reading the attachment or clicking on the
production:  <https://www.polluniverse.com/> https://www.polluniverse.com/

Could you please let me know what I need to do to correct this?

Hi Pierre, Jacques and Michael,

Thank you very much for helping me to this point now. I appreciated it very
much.

Hi Michael,

In my earlier thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r9a9762bb1633d1b9e4b8e781ebf85892d3047d
ba3bde081e0292a085%40%3Cuser.ofbiz.apache.org%3E The index page showed
source. After you suggested checking Virtual host configuration with the AJP
settings, that  helped me to go back to the Virtual host session and I found
the problem ---I put the AJP setting in Virtual host 80 session instead of
443. After I switched it, I was able to see the index page.  Thanks a lot!

I removed my client email a few days ago and lost previous thread emails
(long story), so I'm not able to update the previous thread. I consider the
problem I listed in the thread is resolved
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r9a9762bb1633d1b9e4b8e781ebf85892d3047d
ba3bde081e0292a085%40%3Cuser.ofbiz.apache.org%3E

Thanks a lot,

Katie

RE: Content on Ecommerce page are all listed on the left of the page

Posted by Katie Qiu <Ka...@polluniverse.com>.
Hi Daniel and Aditya,

Thank you very much for your suggestion on checking CSS and JS at Network tab. That helped me figure out the problem. Now it's working!  Thank you both very much!

Hi Jacques,

Got it. Will do! Thanks!

Thank
Katie

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
Hi Katie,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Katie,

Posted by Daniel Watford <da...@foomoo.co.uk>.
Hi Katie,

Your stylesheets (.css files) cannot be retrieved by the browser for some
reason - likely an issue with your webserver.

See the Network tab in Chrome developer tools (F12):
[image: image.png]

Things should look right once you resolve loading the stylesheets.

Dan.

--
Daniel Watford