Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Arun Raja <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/19 03:19:39 UTC

Help needed in Apache Marmotta

Hi Team,

There is already a Basic authentication given in the Marmotta but I am not
able to get the Basic Authentication. Now If I have to convert it into form
based Authentication What changes do I have to make? Please help me
regarding this. I am able to see that in
the MarmottaAuthenticationFilter.java file it takes care of Basic. I have
also changed the config-defaults in the marmotta-security. Still I am not
able to get the Basic authentication. Please help me as I need to finish
this before monday.

Thanks
Arun