Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jason Russ <JR...@Korson-McGregor.com> on 2000/11/16 23:08:36 UTC

leader line thickness

Does anyone know how to increase the
line thickness of a <fo:leader> ?

Is this supported by FOP?  I have tried
to figure this out for some time.  How
would you go about figuring this out?

Thanks in advance,
Jason

--
Jason L. Russ
Software Consultant
Korson-McGregor, A Software Technology Company
(Formerly known as Software Architects)

Re: leader line thickness

Posted by Corinna Hischke <co...@infix.de>.
Hi Jason

I checked examples/fo for an examplean found leader.fo:

<fo:leader leader-pattern="rule" rule-thickness="3.0pt"
space-before.optimum="12pt" space-after.optimum="12pt" start-indent="1.5cm"
end-indent="2cm" />

I also tried another rule-thickness and it worked. But my fop is not the
current version, I use the CVS Version of Nov, 08 (11:16:38).

- Corinna