Posted to user@spark.apache.org by dbspace <db...@yahoo.com> on 2016/05/23 15:08:51 UTC

sqlContext.read.format("libsvm") not working with spark 1.6+

I have download the the precompile version of apache spark and try to use
sqlContext.read.format("libsvm") but I get the
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Failed to load class for data source:
libsvm.  I have post this also in stackoverflow forum  libsvm stackoverflow
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37374489/apache-spark-1-6-failed-to-load-class-for-data-source-libsvm>
but I have not received any response yet. Does any one know how to fix this.