Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by teo <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/16 19:25:16 UTC

question about the method in attachments service sample

hi all,

I have couple of questions :

1)can anybody tell me how and when this function is called? is it called automatically?

2)and do I need to use it in order to define a Deserializer?

the function is(I know that it is one of the four method explained in user guide):

public Document attachments(Document xml) throws      org.apache.axis.AxisFault,
      java.io.IOException, org.xml.sax.SAXException,
      java.awt.datatransfer.UnsupportedFlavorException,
      javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException,
      java.lang.ClassNotFoundException, javax.xml.soap.SOAPException

3)And also, when the function echo is called? after the above function?

4)and do I have to return a DataHandler? How about if I return a confirmation string after I am done with my service or an exception in the case of error?

Thanks alot in advance...

teo