Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st> on 2000/12/01 20:48:40 UTC

user taglibs

Hey, guys,

I'm trying to get my first minimal cocoon2 taglib working.
First I registered the namespace in the cocoon.xconf

cocoon.xconf:
   ..
   <builtin-logicsheet>
    <parameter name="prefix" value="test"/>
    <parameter name="uri" value="http://www.dff.st/xsp/test"/>
    <parameter name="href"
value="file://E:/JRUN/servers/default/cocoon2/app/test.xsl"/>
   </builtin-logicsheet>
  </target-language>
 </component-instance>

I'm not sure if this is the right position nor
if "file:" is a valid syntax.

I added a match to the sitemap

sitemap.xmap:
   <map:match pattern="test">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="app/test.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="app/html.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

And in "app/test.xml" I'm trying to use the namespace.
But I'm getting an "org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException".

Something I'm doing completely wrong?

Thanks
--
Torsten