Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Tauzell, Dave" <Da...@surescripts.com> on 2016/06/09 17:48:10 UTC

HDFS Connector configuration

What should this point to hdfs.url=hdfs://mdl-clda01:9000 ?  Does it reference the Namenode?

-Dave

Dave Tauzell | Senior Software Engineer | Surescripts
O: 651.855.3042 | www.surescripts.com<http://www.surescripts.com/> |   Dave.Tauzell@surescripts.com<ma...@surescripts.com>
Connect with us: Twitter<https://twitter.com/Surescripts> I LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/surescripts-llc> I Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Surescripts> I YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/SurescriptsTV>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may contain sensitive information, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.

RE: HDFS Connector configuration

Posted by "Tauzell, Dave" <Da...@surescripts.com>.
Thanks, that worked.  I used the command "hdfs getconf -confKey fs.defaultFS" to get the correct value.  My local development instance has a single NN.

-Dave

Dave Tauzell | Senior Software Engineer | Surescripts
O: 651.855.3042 | www.surescripts.com |   Dave.Tauzell@surescripts.com
This should point for fs.DefaultFS properity in core-site.xml..basically it should be namespace Do you have HA cluster or single NN?

Posted by Mudit Kumar <mu...@askme.in>.