Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/06 15:48:47 UTC

[rng] 1.1-RC6 Empty jacoco report

Are we ok with an empty jacoco report or should I attempt to get it either filled in or removed from the project-reports area?

-Rob

Re: [rng] 1.1-RC6 Empty jacoco report

Posted by Gilles <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org>.
On Mon, 06 Aug 2018 19:43:33 +0200, Gilles wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 12:15:42 -0400, Rob Tompkins wrote:
>>> On Aug 6, 2018, at 12:12 PM, Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> It would be great if you can solve this problems as it happens on
>>> most
>>> builds I've done for various components recently. We should
>>> document how to
>>> solve this in the parent POM or _somewhere_.
>>
>> Agree. On the other hand though, this is only at the top level of
>> the
>> project and we get reports for all the sub-components.
>
> This is as it should be, IMO.
> No issue here (other than perhaps a misleading web site at the
> top level of modular components).

I mean that the top-level site would be clearer if this view
   http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-rng/modules.html
would be part of the overview/homepage.

Other tools (CheckStyle, Clirr, etc.) have their report empty
at the top-level.

Regards,
Gilles

Posted by Gilles <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org>.