Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bahaa Nasrallah <ba...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/03 16:42:40 UTC

compiling with jar dependencies (found in the file system)

Hi,
I need to compile my project which needs dependencies that are found
in my file system. what should i specify in project.xml in the
dependencies section and the project.properties file to make that
possible.
Lets say i have src directory which includes the source files and lib
directory which includes the jar files.
src and  lib  in the same directory.

src includes a.java b.java
lib includes util1.jar util2.jar

i will be thankful for any suggestion.

Regards,
Bahaa

Re: compiling with jar dependencies (found in the file system)

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
You still need to specify dependencies, but the properties can be used
to force them to be found on the file system.

(please keep replies on list)

- Brett

Posted by Stefan Kleineikenscheidt <st...@kleineikenscheidt.de>.
Hi Brett,

Great doco! Thanks for that (to you & to all contributors).

One minor addition:  How about adding ActiveMQ and Geronimo to the
"Powered by.." page to show off a little bit?  ;)

-Stefan

--
http://www.kleineikenscheidt.de/stefan

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.