Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gareth Western <ga...@garethwestern.com> on 2010/07/16 14:32:56 UTC

WicketPortlet and Custom Modes

Hi All,

I've recently started using Wicket to create some Portlets for WebSphere
Portal. The basic examples work great, however I've hit a small problem when
trying to switch portlet modes. How do I link the portlet mode with a given
page? Right now all the standard modes (VIEW, EDIT, HELP) all link to the
default homepage. Do I have to put all my logic in to one WebPage and switch
between modes in there somehow (e.g. checking a request param or
attribute?)?

Thanks,

Gareth