Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Pradeep Badiger <Pr...@fico.com> on 2017/05/01 14:54:33 UTC

OOM Issue with Eviction Event listener - Ignite 1.9.0

Hi,

I am facing an OOM Exception when eviction policy is turned on. I have attached an eclipse project that has two test programs. One is set with eviction event listener and another one is not.

The test program with eviction listener throws an OOM error almost immediately after the ignite is initialized. The one without the listener works fine.

I ran both the test programs with -Xmx512m -Xms512m.

Can someone let me know if there are any issues with my configurations?

Thanks,
Pradeep V.B.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately.

Re: OOM Issue with Eviction Event listener - Ignite 1.9.0

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Hi,

anyway such increasing of memory consumption is too suspicious for me.
Could you please provide more information about your use case: cluster
topology, Ignite and caches configuration? Siomple reproducer would be
grade in order to analyse the problem.

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Hi,