Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2008/01/08 17:09:10 UTC

[Fwd: svn propchange: r609953 - svn:log]

Rudiger, it appears you blasted the commit log.  You might want to
take a try at svn propedit --revprop -r######, which is a little bit
more intuitive to use that propset (becoming a big fan of it for
such things).

Bill

Re: [Fwd: svn propchange: r609953 - svn:log]

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.

On 01/08/2008 05:09 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Rudiger, it appears you blasted the commit log.  You might want to
> take a try at svn propedit --revprop -r######, which is a little bit
> more intuitive to use that propset (becoming a big fan of it for
> such things).

Thanks for the hint Bill, but that was exactly what I did to fix my mistake :-).
Originally I had prepared my commit log in one file, but used the name of an
older file for svn ci -F: Ouch :-(.

Regards

RĂ¼diger