Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@irian.at> on 2008/01/11 13:34:13 UTC

[OFFTOPIC] JSF Days Vienna

Hi *,

I'd like to repeat my invitation to come to the JSF Days Vienna - the
program promises to be very interesting, and we have a lot of attendees
already - we are sure it will be an exciting conference for everyone.

The 3-day conference costs 100€, and you will meet a lot of people working
with JSF and technologies around JSF there.

More info under:

http://conference.irian.at/

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [OFFTOPIC] JSF Days Vienna

Posted by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
I would like to be with you guys someday, but I need earn more money first
because this travel is very expensive for a brazilian citizen.

2008/1/11, Martin Marinschek <ma...@irian.at>:

> Hi *,
>
> I'd like to repeat my invitation to come to the JSF Days Vienna - the
> program promises to be very interesting, and we have a lot of attendees
> already - we are sure it will be an exciting conference for everyone.
>
> The 3-day conference costs 100€, and you will meet a lot of people working
> with JSF and technologies around JSF there.
>
> More info under:
>
> http://conference.irian.at/
>
> regards,
>
> Martin
>
> --
>
> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JSF powerhouse -
> JSF Consulting, Development and
> Courses in English and German

Yours truly (Atenciosamente),

Rogério (_rogerio_)
http://faces.eti.br

"Faça a diferença! Ajude o seu país a crescer, não retenha conhecimento,
distribua e aprenda mais." (http://faces.eti.br/?p=45)