Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roberto UserList <rc...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/24 20:57:37 UTC

[M2] Hibernate mapping files from xdoclet annotated JavaBeans

Hi all, I want to generate Hibernate mapping files from xdoclet annotated
JavaBeans. Which pluging I could use to do this and where I find some
documentation.
Thanks in advance for help.
Regards,
Roberto.

Re: [M2] Hibernate mapping files from xdoclet annotated JavaBeans

Posted by Roberto UserList <rc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mick! I've followed your suggestion, but, now I've been facing the
following error.
How can I set up ANT_OPTS to solve this problem?
Check it out the error message!
Regards,
Roberto.

[DEBUG]   (f) tasks =
[DEBUG] -- end configuration --
[INFO] [xdoclet:xdoclet {execution: default}]
[INFO] Initializing DocletTasks!!!
[INFO] Executing tasks
[DEBUG] getProperty(ns=null, name=ant.reuse.loader, user=false)
25/01/2007 10:03:55 xdoclet.XDocletMain start
INFO: Executando <hibernate/>
Java heap space
ParameterImpl instances:   20
MethodImpl instances:      5776
ConstructorImpl instances: 381
SimpleNode instances:      0
SourceClass instances:     549
XDoc instances:            0
DefaultXTag instances:     0
BinaryClass instances:     73
UnknownClass instances:    45
Total memory:    63
Free memory:    0
Try to increase heap size. Can be done by defining ANT_OPTS=-Xmx640m
See the JDK tooldocs.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error: Java heap space
[INFO]
[DEBUG] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error executing ant
task
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals
(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal
(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:454)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute
(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:140)

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
                <!--