Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by "Zhou, Qianhao" <qi...@ebay.com> on 2015/03/25 03:47:45 UTC

create repository for daily build

Hi, all
      Since more and more users are starting to use binary package, and we don’t know what exact changes through between 2 builds, it is a bit difficult to locate root cause of user issues.
       How about we create a repository for nightly build instead of only one link?

Best Regard
Zhou QianHao

Re: create repository for daily build

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
+1, having nightly build is good.

Need a CI tool to run build and a repository to hold packages.  Any
standard apache tool we can leverage?