Posted to user@flume.apache.org by terreyshih <te...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/12 09:56:25 UTC

calling avro RPC in a customized sink

Hi,

It seems to me that the intention of the flume is to be used for intermediate aggregation/processing of data which is to be dropped in some type of data storage.

However, what is preventing us from implementing a customized sink that talks to a remote program vic RPC (such as avro RPC)

Has anybody done this ?

thanks,
-terrey

Re: calling avro RPC in a customized sink

Posted by terrey shih <te...@gmail.com>.
thanks. Sharninder

Posted by Sharninder <sh...@gmail.com>.