Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by guru prasath <pr...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID> on 2017/03/27 07:32:53 UTC

[20170327] Apache Kylin 1.5 version compatibility clarification !!

Hello Kylin Dev team ,
Im guruprasath from Tokyo japan . I just started exploring about kylin database for our company proof of usage purpose and we have some doubts related to the system version compatibility and we referred the below link pages but we have some queries. Page referred : Apache Kylin | Hadoop Environment

|   |    |

|   |
Apache Kylin | Hadoop Environment
 By Apache Kylin Apache Kylin Home  |   |

Scenario : Our usage of kylin 1.5v is with hadoop 1.2.1 and hive 0.13 version to extract data and create OLAP queries for tableau reporting .Q1. Does this above version of hadoop and hive cause any problems with Apache kylin 1.5v ? Could you please share or suggest if any ?(Note : For Hbase we planned to use new hadoop recommended version cluster).
Awaiting for your reply !! . Please do let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks & Regards ,Guru

Re: [20170327] Apache Kylin 1.5 version & Tableau desktop on Mac machine compatibility

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Not as I know...  and help in this domain are very appreciated.

Posted by guru prasath <pr...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID>.
Hello Kylin Team ,

Re: [20170327] Apache Kylin 1.5 version compatibility clarification !!

Posted by guru prasath <pr...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID>.
Hello ShaoFeng Shi

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

: