Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Sébastien Rebecchi <se...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/19 09:08:37 UTC

Codec not found for list

Hello,

I have a table where I store data in a column of type list<blob>
I get that error when inserting data

com.datastax.oss.driver.api.core.type.codec.CodecNotFoundException: Codec
not found for requested operation: [List(BLOB, not frozen) <->
java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3]

Do you know how I can work around this? Is there any way to store binary
data in lists in Cassandra?

Thank you.

Sébastien.

Re: Codec not found for list

Posted by Sébastien Rebecchi <se...@gmail.com>.
Please ignore that message, I found my mistake, it was clear in the error
message, I forgot to collect the Java stream as List... :)
Sorry for the disturbance