Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Kurt Battisti <ku...@gmx.net> on 2003/02/06 10:30:09 UTC

Can't add Collections with local client - disapear after Tomcat restart

Hello,

I'm using xindice 1.1b1 from CVS. I build it and deployed it on
WindowsXP with JDK 1.4.1_01 in Tomcat 4.1.18. I get the 'ugly debug
tool' if i request indixe. So far so good ;-)

Now I tried to add a collection. Everything seems to work fine. But the
new collection is not available via the web interface. The next strange
thing is that it is listed by the client as long as I don't restart
tomcat.

Here is a listing from the command line.
Perhaps somebody can help me.
----------
C:\java\extProjekte\apache\xml-xindice>bin\xindice ac -v -l -d
config\mysystem.x
ml -c /db/ro -n article
[INFO] embed - -Specified configuration file:
'C:\java\extProjekte\apache\xml-xi
ndice\config\mysystem.xml'
[INFO] embed - -Database name: 'db'
[INFO] core - -Database points to
C:\java\webapps\xindice-1.1b\WEB-INF\db
[INFO] core - -Created a new collection named 'article'
Created : /db/ro/article
C:\java\extProjekte\apache\xml-xindice>bin\xindice lc -v -l -d
config\mysystem.x
ml -c /db
[INFO] embed - -Specified configuration file:
'C:\java\extProjekte\apache\xml-xi
ndice\config\mysystem.xml'
[INFO] embed - -Database name: 'db'
[INFO] core - -Database points to
C:\java\webapps\xindice-1.1b\WEB-INF\db

         ro
         system

Total collections: 2
----------
Restarting Tomcat.
----------
C:\java\extProjekte\apache\xml-xindice>bin\xindice lc -v -l -d
config\mysystem.x
ml -c /db
[INFO] embed - -Specified configuration file:
'C:\java\extProjekte\apache\xml-xi
ndice\config\mysystem.xml'
[INFO] embed - -Database name: 'db'
[INFO] core - -Database points to