Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Filip Majernik <fi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/28 10:57:45 UTC

WS-SecurityPolicy for Partner Links

Hi,
I have following problem. When using ODE with AXIS2 as IL there's a
possibility of using the Rampart security modul. Then I can define
WS-SecurityPolicy and attach it to the web service defined by that process.
Now, as of axis2 1.4 (which comes with ODE 2.0 beta) a WS-SecurityPolicy can
be attached to the service at binding level, operation level and message
level. Let's say I have a simple process with receive, invoke and reply
activity. The web service I am invoking is defined through a PartnerLink and
that's why the policies I attached at any of that levels won't apply. Can I
somehow attach the WS-SecurityPolicy to the messages exchanged in that
PartnerLink (or define what has to be encrypted) ?

Thank you in advance,
Filip

Re: WS-SecurityPolicy for Partner Links

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK current ODE implementation cannot handle this scenario. But it's
doable. I'm in the process of getting some help from on of my colleague who
works with Axis2 and Rampart. I am planning to try this first on WSO2 BPS.
I'll let you know once I am done with it.

Thanks
Milinda

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Filip Majernik <fi...@gmail.com>.