Posted to dev@iota.apache.org by Gunnar Tapper <gt...@apache.org> on 2017/02/05 07:28:46 UTC

Gunnar

Re:

Posted by Tony Faustini <to...@litbit.com>.
Hi Gunnar, looks like you did a great job on the Trafodion website - very well done. We would love someone to do that for the iota website. We would love to get your help in doing a similar thing for iota.

-Tony

Re:

Posted by Tony Faustini <to...@litbit.com>.
Wonderful - let’s work together on the iota release. If other committers are interested they can contact us. Your Apache experience is going to be very valuable in getting the release out. Thanks Gunnar.
-Tony

Re:

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tony,

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 1:34 AM, Tony Faustini <to...@litbit.com> wrote:

> Thanks Gunnar this is very useful. Who managed the Release of TRAFODION?
> -Tony
>
> > On Feb 4, 2017, at 11:28 PM, Gunnar Tapper <gt...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,

> confluence/display/TRAFODION/Create+Release
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Gunnar

Gunnar

Re: