Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by pengwenwu2008 <pe...@163.com> on 2013/04/19 06:02:47 UTC

package testcase is skipped when run "mvn install" under test-execution/package

Hi,

when I try to run "mvn install" under test-execution/package to execute package test case in locale.
however, it is no test case to be run.

I mvn install under test-artifacts and can find package-smoke-execution-0.6.0-SNAPSHOT.jar in my locale repo.

[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.4:testResources (default-testResources) @ package-smoke-execution ---
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory /log/bigtop/bigtop/bigtop-tests/test-execution/package/src/test/resources
[INFO] Copying 3 resources
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.0.2:testCompile (default-testCompile) @ package-smoke-execution ---
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.11:test (default-test) @ package-smoke-execution ---
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-jar-plugin:2.3:jar (default-jar) @ package-smoke-execution ---
[INFO] Building jar: /log/bigtop/bigtop/bigtop-tests/test-execution/package/target/package-smoke-execution-0.6.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] --- gmaven-plugin:1.0:execute (check-testslist) @ package-smoke-execution ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-failsafe-plugin:2.11:integration-test (integration-test) @ package-smoke-execution ---
[INFO] Failsafe report directory: /log/bigtop/bigtop/bigtop-tests/test-execution/package/target/failsafe-reports
 T E S T S
Results :

Wenwu,Peng

Re: Re: package testcase is skipped when run "mvn install" under test-execution/package

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 9:57 PM, pengwenwu2008 <pe...@163.com> wrote:

> Thanks Roman,
> mvn verify have same result.
> Any special configurition I missing?

Hm. This is surprising. In a clean environment could you let me know
what's the output of the following series of commands:
   git clone git://git.apache.org/bigtop.git
   cd bigtop/bigtop-tests/test-execution/smokes
   mvn verify

Thanks,
Roman.

Re:Re: package testcase is skipped when run "mvn install" under test-execution/package

Posted by pengwenwu2008 <pe...@163.com>.
Thanks Roman,
mvn verify have same result.
Any special configurition I missing?