Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY)" <vi...@lexisnexis.com> on 2006/09/26 21:28:28 UTC

STOMP C prefetchSize question

Hi,

On STOMP webpage where it says ActiveMQ extensions to STOMP. It says
activemq.prefetchSize expects a int type value. But from my earlier
question we can only set string value to a header property using STOMP C
client. Will prefetchSize still work if I set it as a string form
number? Some thing like as follows

apr_hash_set(frame.headers, "activemq.prefetchSize",
APR_HASH_KEY_STRING, "1");

Thanks!

Vik

Re: STOMP C prefetchSize question

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 9/26/06, Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY) <vi...@lexisnexis.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> On STOMP webpage where it says ActiveMQ extensions to STOMP. It says
> activemq.prefetchSize expects a int type value. But from my earlier
> question we can only set string value to a header property using STOMP C
> client. Will prefetchSize still work if I set it as a string form
> number? Some thing like as follows
>

> apr_hash_set(frame.headers, "activemq.prefetchSize",
> APR_HASH_KEY_STRING, "1");

Yes.  All Stomp headers are Strings on the wire - the documentation
just means use an integer String representation.
--

James
-------