Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Camelia-Elena Ciolac <ca...@inria.fr> on 2014/11/18 15:12:56 UTC

Empty flow layout diagram after execution on grid

Hello,

After I successfully run a Flink job on the grid, I'd like to see its overview diagrams (flow layout/stack layout) but they're empty.
I stored a screenshot at http://picpaste.com/EMPTY_MONITOR-wQ5n5NpW.png for 7 days, but I masked the host name (one of the grid nodes which for me is the master node).
Even if the dashboard gives access to real-time monitoring of the job currently executing on the grid, it would be great if these after-execution statistics and diagrams could be populated as well.

I mention that this screen is accessible only after the job finishes execution, and a link is generated under the "History" section giving access to these execution statistics (which for me are empty).

Many thanks,
Camelia

Re: Empty flow layout diagram after execution on grid

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
That would be great, yes. Anyone has experience with JS libraries for
time-line visualization?

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.