Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@allaire.com> on 2000/11/14 19:43:12 UTC

IRC log, fresh off the presses.

Here's today's IRC log.  Some good requirements discussion, which Jacek is
going to condense into an initial list to post here and put up on
Jean-Noel's web site.  A couple of comments:

1) Jacek - please include the requirements Yuhichi and I sent this morning
too

2) We should probably get this kind of stuff (and the IRC logs) up on the
xml.apache.org website eventually.  It's great that Jean-Noel can do it for
now, but it seems appropriate to have it on the apache server in the long
run, no?

Glen Daniels
Allaire Corp
Engineering Manager
http://www.allaire.com/
                                Building cool stuff for web developers

Re: IRC log, fresh off the presses.

Posted by Jean-Noel Gadreau <jn...@activcard.com>.
I agree that at some point it should probably go to the xml.apache.org
web site. I don't mind doing it for now and I think it is important that
we have a central point to store stuff for now. Once we have a project
name, we can have a CVS module and the documents can go there (reqs,
design, ...).

For now, if you want to add/change stuff to my site, let me know...
For those who forgot, the IRC logs archive is at:

http://www.gadreau.net/soap/irclogs/

The requirements document will be somewhere in
http://www.gadreau.net/soap/ probably tonight.

Jean-Noel

Posted by Jean-Noel Gadreau <jn...@activcard.com>.