Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/20 09:59:49 UTC

Re: Hudson build became unstable: Jackrabbit-trunk » Jackrabbit JCR to WebDAV #1238

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 1:22 AM, Apache Hudson Server
<hu...@hudson.apache.org> wrote:
> See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/org.apache.jackrabbit$jackrabbit-jcr2dav/1238/>

Looks like a random observation test failure:

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Path /testroot/node1 not found in events.
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.observation.AbstractObservationTest.checkNodes(AbstractObservationTest.java:235)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.observation.AbstractObservationTest.checkNodeRemoved(AbstractObservationTest.java:165)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.observation.NodeRemovedTest.testSingleNodeRemoved(NodeRemovedTest.java:53)

I couldn't reproduce it locally, so I've just restarted the Hudson
build to see if the problem goes away.

BR,

Jukka Zitting