Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by eric <er...@free.fr> on 2010/06/11 03:24:36 UTC

Re: URL : Freemarker transforms slash "/" into a special caracter from CatalogUrlServlet.makeCatalogUrl

It isn't a SEO mailing list : ok

For security reason, Freemarker transforms caracter
But "makeCatalogUrl" is an internal function
Why our ecommerce sites have to build links with "&#47;" as slash "/" ?
Do you know other sites with "&#47;" into URL ?

Thanks

Eric

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I'd suggest to assign to a var and to use ${StringUtil.wrapString(var)}

Jacques

From: "eric" <er...@free.fr>