Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/10 01:36:34 UTC

DAS C++ - Design documents and Overall Documentation

Hi Guys

   It looks like couple people now working on the C++ implementation of DAS,
I have created a page on the Wiki for us to share design documents, overall
documentation and user guide :

   http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=45093

   Below are good examples of design documents and user documents that we
can take as example:

   Design documentation:
      http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Deployment

   Users guide :

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DAS_Java_Overview/RDBDAS_Java_User_Guide

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: DAS C++ - Design documents and Overall Documentation

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Great Adriano !!!

One small comment thinking around the ability to have multiple DAS
implementations, it's better to have that support now, rather then later as
it should be simple change on the way the DAS Factory works. I'm thinking on
this for Java DAS, as we are in the way to make room for an LDAP DAS, and
should have something done sometime soon, then I'll try to get little
documentation and you could use that as an example for the C++ DAS. it would
be great if both implementations kind of standardized to handle this
scenario with similar approach.

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Douglas Leite <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@gmail.com>.