Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> on 2013/02/08 19:06:29 UTC

Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.0.1-incubating

Hi all,

The VOTE on general@ has passed. I will stage the release shortly, and
my plan is to put out the announcement on Tuesday, 9 a.m. Eastern.

Will start a thread separately on promoting 4.0.1-incubating and the
4.0.2-incubating release.

Thanks to everybody who helped on the release, and to Chip and David for
their assistance in managing the release.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Fri, Feb 08, 2013 at 12:06:29PM -0600, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The VOTE on general@ has passed. I will stage the release shortly, and
> my plan is to put out the announcement on Tuesday, 9 a.m. Eastern.
>
> Will start a thread separately on promoting 4.0.1-incubating and the
> 4.0.2-incubating release.
>
> Thanks to everybody who helped on the release, and to Chip and David for
> their assistance in managing the release.

Thanks so much for running with 4.0.1 Joe!