Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by ar...@sasktel.net on 2016/06/06 22:14:37 UTC

open office

I am trying to resolve an issue. I have My Heritage, and cannot print some reports. Not all, just some. I have windows 7 and downloaded windows 10 and then put everything back (compatibility) issues. Now I am getting a screen when I go to print the report, asking for line break, page break, and language. How do I fix this? I have set the computer to use open office as default printer, but I can’t get this one to work. Can you help?
Thanks

Re: open office

Posted by Ella Oblas <el...@outlook.com>.
I hope with the myriad of difficulties, someone will write a book.

 I wanted to use OpenOffice to paste everything before printing
but some kind person suggested I (not me specifically) download Adobe PDF reader.
 That was a great help.  I don't know exactly who to thank.
You see, when you upgrade to Windows 10
there are programs that are removed,
and one of them, I believe was Adobe PDF reader.
The Adobe PDF reader allows you to print the PDF with odd numbered or even numbered pages.
That's a big help.
And it's free.