Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Mohamed Jeelani <mj...@fb.com> on 2020/01/10 18:01:18 UTC

ZooKeeper Meetup @ Facebook - Jan 29th

Lets Meetup! 😊 (Please Register at https://zkmeetup2020.splashthat.com/)

Your ZooKeeper friends @ Facebook would like to invite you to our office to share and learn whats new with ZooKeeper. We will not only share what we at Facebook have been up to, but we have exciting talks from speakers from the ZooKeeper community lined up, including from Cloudera, Twitter, Salesforce and SJSU who are eager to share what they've been working on

...and of course we've got some cool swag for you as well.

January 29th 2020 4.30pm - 8pm

Facebook Campus, MPK 28
Talks: 5pm - 7pm
Networking & Happy Hour: 7pm - 8pm

This event will be live streamed via Facebook Live at https://www.facebook.com/zkmeetup

Please Register at https://zkmeetup2020.splashthat.com/

Re: ZooKeeper Meetup @ Facebook - Jan 29th

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Mohamed,

I still didn't get an answer about what level of NDA will be required by FB
in order to attend this event. Without that information, I can't come.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
This is a great thing.

One question that I have is whether or not FB will require the fairly
intrusive NDA to be signed by all attendees. Years ago, that was a real
problem with meetups at FB.

Hopefully it isn't a problem any more.

Posted by Edward Ribeiro <ed...@gmail.com>.
+1 on video conferencing. :)

I am particularly excited to see Jordan's proposal! :)

Cheers,
Edward

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.