Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bbc.co.uk> on 2002/09/04 12:29:19 UTC

BBC News Feeds

Hi Committers,

The BBC has agreed to donate 4 live news feeds to Jetspeed.

Could you please add the 4 entries below to the demo portlets registry?
(I don't have commit access from the office here behind the firewall...)

I'd also like to add one of the news feeds to the anonymous and turbine
sample PSML files respectively, if that's alright?

Cheers,

David

    <portlet-entry name="BBCFrontPage" hidden="false" type="ref"
parent="RSS" application="false">
            <title>BBC Front Page News</title>

<url>http://www.bbc.co.uk/syndication/feeds/news/ukfs_news/front_page/rss091
.xml</url>
        <category>news</category>
        <category>news.frontpage</category>
        <category>news.headlines</category>
    </portlet-entry>
    <portlet-entry name="BBCTechnology" hidden="false" type="ref"
parent="RSS" application="false">
            <title>BBC Technology News</title>

<url>http://www.bbc.co.uk/syndication/feeds/news/ukfs_news/technology/rss091
.xml</url>
        <category>news</category>
        <category>news.technology</category>
    </portlet-entry>
    <portlet-entry name="BBCUK" hidden="false" type="ref" parent="RSS"
application="false">
            <title>BBC UK News</title>

<url>http://www.bbc.co.uk/syndication/feeds/news/ukfs_news/uk/rss091.xml</ur
l>
        <category>news</category>
        <category>news.uk</category>
    </portlet-entry>
    <portlet-entry name="BBCWorld" hidden="false" type="ref" parent="RSS"
application="false">
            <title>BBC World News</title>

<url>http://www.bbc.co.uk/syndication/feeds/news/ukfs_news/world/rss091.xml<
/url>
        <category>news</category>
        <category>news.world</category>
    </portlet-entry>

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
signify your consent to this.

RE: BBC News Feeds

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
David,

I will commit these sometime today. Is the "BBCFrontPage" OK to ad to the
anon and turbine default profiles?

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.