Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Madhu <ma...@madhu.com> on 2014/06/02 16:43:45 UTC

Eclipse Scala IDE/Scala test and Wiki

I was able to set up Spark in Eclipse using the Spark IDE plugin.
I also got unit tests running with Scala Test, which makes development quick
and easy.

I wanted to document the setup steps in this wiki page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark#ContributingtoSpark-IDESetup

I can't seem to edit that page.
Confluence usually has a an "Edit" button in the upper right, but it does
not appear for me, even though I am logged in.

Am I missing something?

-----
--
Madhu
https://www.linkedin.com/in/msiddalingaiah

Re: Eclipse Scala IDE/Scala test and Wiki

Posted by Madhu <ma...@madhu.com>.
I was able to edit the page and add Eclipse setup steps.

Thanks Matei and Reynold!

-----

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@databricks.com>.
Madhu, can you send me your Wiki username? (Sending it just to me is fine.) I can add you to the list to edit it.

Matei

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.