Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Alan Shine <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/27 14:39:54 UTC

3.0.1 uninitialized value in pattern match - bug or nothing to worry about?

Hi,
I'm using SA 3.0.1 via spamd, running on Redhat 8.

some of the mails cause the spamd to write the following message:

use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/pm line 225(sometimes line 179)

is it OK?
is everything continue to work alright?
have I encountered a little bug?

thanks,
Alan

Re: 3.0.1 uninitialized value in pattern match - bug or nothing to worry about?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 05:39:54AM -0700, Alan Shine wrote:
> use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/pm line 225(sometimes line 179)
>
> is it OK?
> is everything continue to work alright?
> have I encountered a little bug?

Hrm.  If you have messages that reproduce this issue, please open a ticket
in Bugzilla and attach (per the instructions) the message(s).  The problem
isn't critical, from what I can tell, but I can't reproduce it either.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.