Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Benoit Jacquemont <be...@smile.fr> on 2001/04/03 14:19:46 UTC

RE: mod_jk for MAC OS X (FreeBSD)

Hi,

You should really try to build a mod_jk, it's not that difficult, really.

Benoit

Re: mod_jk for MAC OS X (FreeBSD)

Posted by miles <mi...@openly.com>.
So, must you get Tomcat 3.2.1 source to build mod_jk??
Is it not possible to use Tomcat 4.0b3 source?
Right now it seems impossible because I cannot find the directory where
I am told by the instructions to run the apxs script. Could someone make
new mod_jk instructions reflecting the completely different directory
structure of Tomcat 4.0?
- miles

Re: mod_jk for MAC OS X (FreeBSD)

Posted by Darwin Buyson <da...@ionriver.com>.