Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com> on 2005/02/08 04:49:20 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE]: New Committer -- Bryan Che

   Here are the results of the vote:

Binding +1 votes: 9
Non-binding +1 votes: 0
-1 votes: 0

   Congratulations, Bryan!  You'll need to sign and fax the Apache CLA
which is linked from here:

   http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

and we'll need to grant you karma.  Some knowledgeable PPMC member will
send you the info needed to get started with this.

   Happy to have you on board.  :)

Eddie

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE]: New Committer -- Bryan Che

Posted by Bryan Che <bc...@redhat.com>.
Thanks, everyone, for the votes of confidence. =)  I'm honored by your
support and am looking forward to contributing to Beehive as a committer.

I'll send in the forms right away.

Bryan