Posted to user@struts.apache.org by struts user <st...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/28 14:30:42 UTC

Hello All,

In my actionservlet, I have the following:

userInfoForm userForm = (userInfoForm) form;

String fullname = userForm.getFullname();
String address = userForm.getAddress();

When I try to display the value in my JSP page using

<bean:write name="userInfoForm" property="fullname"/>
<bean:write name="userInfoForm" property="address"/>

Why the page just display the value of fullname and
not both fullname and address? Thank you!!!

Thanks,
Lee