Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Mattias Bogeblad <ma...@aderagroup.com> on 2000/11/03 13:30:34 UTC

How to get a node-list from java to xsl as a parameter.

Hi All!

How do I get a nodeList from my java-program into my xsl as a parameter.
I have a large xml I wish to use for the transformation but I also like to
supply a small
set of nodes to the template but I can´t figure out how.

Anyone?

/Mattias

Re: How to get a node-list from java to xsl as a parameter.

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
Mattias Bogeblad wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> How do I get a nodeList from my java-program into my xsl as a parameter.
> I have a large xml I wish to use for the transformation but I also like to
> supply a small
> set of nodes to the template but I can´t figure out how.
>
> Anyone?

See http://xml.apache.org/xalan/usagepatterns.html#params

Gary