Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by David Reid <da...@jetnet.co.uk> on 2004/07/18 18:41:53 UTC

Status...

So, where do we stand on the config patches?

I'm holding off on RC5 until we get a solution in place, but I REALLY
don't want to wait more than another day or so...

david

Re: Status...

Posted by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net>.
David Reid wrote:
> So, where do we stand on the config patches?
>
> I'm holding off on RC5 until we get a solution in place, but I REALLY
> don't want to wait more than another day or so...

There's been lots of discussion about what the default value of the added
parameter to APR_FIND_APR should be (and whether it should have a default -
IMO, no).

There haven't been any comments about the rest of the patch - I assume this
means no one has any serious objections, but it would be nice to hear some
"OK"s.

Max.