Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Syed Sami Ather <sa...@cs.rmit.edu.au> on 2000/10/20 02:41:38 UTC

Question...somebody please answer

Hi all,
I want to install a web server which can give me the flexibility to run
PHP script, ASP script as well as servelet and JSP. can anybody advice me
which server to download.
I have visited apache.org, and it say that you can download some add on
for ASP and Tomcat for JSP , but if I download Tomcat and binaries for ASP
then would I be able to run every scripting mentioned above
thanx
 Sami

Re: Question...somebody please answer